For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Law, novus pm ltd is the ‘data controller’. This means that novus determines the purpose in which and the manner of how your data is processed.
The data that we may collect from you happens in two ways, data that you provide yourself and data that is automatically collected.
Data that is collected that you provide is done when you contact us through our website and social media platforms. The kind of information is as follows:
- Contact information – email, telephone, address
Data that is collected by novus automatically is done so through cookies. In line with the cookie settings on your browser. This helps us provide a better service to you and helps us interpret the way in which you interact with us through our website. This helps us make the improvements necessary and helps us deliver information and product to you that you are interested in. The type of data that is automatically collected:
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- URL’s, activity on and around our website
If you are not satisfied with the way we interpret and use your information you have the right to object.
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email we will require your consent. This is done through an opt-in or a soft opt-in. At any time, you have the right to withdraw consent.
A soft opt-in is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us yourself. Under ‘soft opt-in’ consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt out.
For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent. That is when you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting, by for example ticking a box provided.
We may use your data to show you other novus content that we feel you may be interested in on other websites and social media platforms. If you do not want novus to do this then you will need to make changes to your cookies browser.
We will always keep your data secure. We will use our technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data. Your data is stored on our secure server.
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update or delete such information
- Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase – the right to request that we remove, copy or transfer your data
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us at email@example.com